Areas of Expertise
Intellectual Property & Privacy; Competition; Business; International Business Transactions
- PLLM, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, USA
- LLB, Dar Al Hekma University, Jeddah, KSA
Affiliations & Professional Memberships
- Licensed Attorney at Law, KSA
- Member of the Saudi Bar Association
- Member of the Berkeley Law Society
- Lamisse is dedicated to providing legal consultations and services pertaining to intellectual property, privacy, and international business transaction issues, and has extensive experience in drafting and reviewing international licensing, service, franchise, agency and distribution agreements.
- Lamisse advises a range of Saudi and international clients on drafting and revising transactional documents, registering various types of intellectual property, enforcement of privacy policies, and structuring joint ventures.
- Lamisse is a part time lecturer at the School of Business and Law at Dar Al Hekma University, and has been appointed Of Counsel at Wisam AlSindi Law Firm, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, which is a member of the Worldwide Lawyers Association